QMetry Test Management for Jira - Exploratory Testing add-on is designed to empower users to carry out Exploratory Testing.
QMetry Test Management for Jira (QTM4J) - Exploratory Testing is the 1st to offer built-in Exploratory Testing FREE in Atlassian. While they explore websites, to ensure that testers’ time is invested in investigating the site instead of writing every single test activity.
Test While You Explore
- Record Test Sessions while you EXPLORE
- Capture each EVENT, NAVIGATION and take SCREENSHOTS
- STORE captured details in QMetry
Detailed Bug Reporting
- Found a bug while exploring? Export all BUG DETAILS with screenshot and environment details with a single click
- Log defects WITHOUT creating sessions
- Interactive image EDITING options like crop screenshots, pixelate screenshots, image rotations and do much more.
Save Efforts with Automated Documentation
- Record each event and navigation action, convert into test documentation with READY-TO-USE Automated Documentation.
- The recorded session also contains INTERNAL TECHNICAL details like ID and XPath that helps in debugging.
- Attach and annotate screenshots
- Find environment details
- Add assertions, annotate, voice recording and do much more
Save Communication Time & Collaborate Better
- Add visuals while logging issues, helping developers to CATCH the scenario where the application fails
- Enhance COLLABORATION and COMMUNICATION within agile teams with evidence-based documentation