Navigate through your QlikView Access Point documents in Chrome
Easy and quick way to open Qlikview document from any Qlikview Access Point.
The extension will show the same set of documents as the original Access Point.
Should work with "Alternate login page" and "Default login page "
You can start with setting up official Qlik demo page as test (http://eu-b.demo.qlik.com)
This is not official Qlik extension.
* @PeterJosling - for Options page design
* @awbush - for jQuery Fast Live Filter plugin (http://anthonybush.com/projects/jquery_fast_live_filter/)
* Jan Odvarko - for jscolor (http://jscolor.com)
* Added background page that will trigger doc reload from all servers every 10 mins
* In options page is added button to force load the documents list
* Added sorting options in GUI. Two main sorting options are available
- Title, Server, Last Modified and Last Updated
- Ascending and Descending
* Fixed the cookie update command to get all docs every time
* Multi access points - display documents from many access points at once
* Extended search - you can search by document category, server name tag, server url (+ document name ofc.)
* Coloring - define color code based on the server - in the list with document this color will be shown
* Code cleanup
* Fixed login issue
* Code clean up
* Error handling
Options page is redesigned