Run calculations agains Qlik Sense (desktop and server) from Chrome Dev Tools
Access Qlik Sense (desktop or server) from Chrome Dev Tools and run dimension/expression calculations while developing or to debug ready apps.
FOR QS SERVER ACCESS: Add "ljeoadpijoacanhinddngndcalkggkmf" to "Websocket origin white list" (QMC -> Virtual Proxies -> Default -> check Advanced --> Add new value --> paste --> Apply)
How to work:
- open QS app (for desktop users http://localhost:4848) in Chome
- Press F12 or Ctrl+Shift+i to activate Chrome Dev Tools
- Navigate to "Qlik Sense Console tab"
- wait for connection to be established
- press Open
- wait for the doc to be open and fields to be extracted
- enjoy :)
Hint: You can always detach the Chrome Dev Tools pressing the top right icon
Thanks to Alexander Karlsson (@mindspank) for qsocks library!
For issues and features please use the GitHub repo
0.7.3 --> Initial version
* multiple dimensions
* history - track each calculation execution. option to reuse them
* result table design is changed
* result table is sortable (multiple column sort is possible holding the Shift key)
* option to export/download the result table