Build 141019.01 Copyright @ The Digital Group Infotech Pvt. Ltd. 2019
Qapture for Jira is a collaborative testing add-on for Jira that allows teams to collaborate and share visual feedback from their Chrome browser directly to Jira, without going to the Jira interface. The add-on allows you to capture screenshots, annotate them and share them directly. It also ensures the feedback report is prioritized and gets resolved.
1] Collaborative Testing on a Project
With Qapture, you can include everyone to be a part of a collaborative exploratory testing process, making it faster and more efficient.
2] Capture & Annotate Visual Feedback
Qapture makes it easy to capture screenshots, add annotations and share the feedback with everyone, without the need to leave your browser. It is your centralized platform to share clear visual feedback with the entire team, thus saving time and avoiding confusion.
3] Set Priority for Resolving Issues
Ensure the shared feedback is prioritized for quick resolution with the deep Jira Integration.
1. Users may now make use of the newly launched video recording feature for the Chrome browser for an enriched communication process that is effective and creates a bigger impact.
2. Qapture provides audio and annotation features to enable sharing of clear feedback in audio/visual formats.
3. Witness the benefits of extended browser support that covers all major browsers and their versions.
4. Add, remove, delete or download screenshots in no time
5. Enhanced search experience for epics and sprints with the capability to link issues to them.
Integration details: Qapture for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
• Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
• Administer the host application
• Administer Confluence spaces
• Administer Jira projects
• Delete data from the host application
• Write data to the host application
• Read data from the host application