inspect tecton q2 api calls
The q2 api debugger inspects the tecton q2 api calls. It works similar to the chrome network inspector.
It shows the routing_key and payload that was sent/received to/from the extension.
* Tracks requestExtensionData (api calls to the Q2 backend extension)
* Debugs q2 extension backend by tracking meta.
* Resizable columns
* Button to clear the inspector, similar to the chrome network inspector
* Right click to copy data from one of the cells, such as the Routing Key
* Request Data or Response Data
* Light and dark themes that match the chrome debugger theme