Python shell for your browser.
A Python shell for Chrome.
You can use Python Shell to test Python code or as a calculator. It is a complete Python interpreter in a drop-down window
* Python 3.7.4
* Access Python by clicking an icon in the browser toolbar
* Syntax highlighting
* Console history saved locally and between browsers sessions
* Input history with up/down arrow
* Standard library imports (minus some graphic/GUI modules)
* Fast computations and quick loading extension
* link to external chat hosted on gitter.im
This extension includes Python. Python is a scripting language whose design philosophy emphasizes code readability. Python aims to combine "remarkable power with very clear syntax".
Please share this extension page if you find it useful