Python shell for your browser.
A Python shell for Chrome.
You can use Python Shell to test Python code or as a learning tool. It is a complete Python interpreter in a drop-down window
* Python 3.7.4
* Access Python by clicking an icon in the browser toolbar
* Syntax highlighting
* Console history saved locally and between browsers sessions
* Input history with up/down arrow
* Standard library imports (minus some graphic/GUI modules)
* Fast computations and quick loading extension
* link to external chat hosted on gitter.im
This extension includes Python. Python is a scripting language whose design philosophy emphasizes code readability. Python aims to combine "remarkable power with very clear syntax".
Please share this extension page if you find it useful
Ready To Level Up and Enter the Metaverse?
Take your coding skills to the next level by entering the metaverse with MiniScript and Chaarmi Worlds Inc. a Metaverse Creation Platform. Visit https://www.chaarmi.com today and get started for free!