Push links to your BlackBerry 10 device
Instantly send any web page from your Chrome to your BlackBerry 10 device!
To send a web page, after installing this extension, follow this simple guide:
❶ install the BlackBerry 10 app,
❷ press the "Send to BlackBerry" icon in your Chrome toolbar
❸ scan the QR code with the app on your BB10 device, and voilà-
☺ you're good to go!
Just click the "Send to BlackBerry" icon again and the web page will be automagically opened on your device! (protip: you can also right-click on links, images and text selection)
 You can get the BB10 app at: http://p2bb.jlx.cc/download
--- Permission explanation ---
* p2bb.jlx.cc: P2BB's servers are hiding behind this address, without access to them we can't send push notifications to your phone.
* pastebin.com: Used only to send text you selected to push via "Push Selection" menu item. Pastes are anonymous, short-lived (1 hour) and unlisted. If you never use this, P2BB will never contact pastebin.com.
* "tabs": Without this P2BB can't know which address you're currently looking at.
* "context menus": Allows P2BB to add "Push this link/image" items to your right-click menus.
--- Changelog ---
- Added option to push selected text (via pastebin.com)
- Changed versioning scheme
- Added options to push links and images in right-click menus
- Bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes and icon changes
- Initial release