Every time you open a new tab, you're reminded of what you need to do and why.
PurposeTab is your personal dashboard for clarity - accessible on every new tab.
To get started, simply open up a new tab in Chrome after you've installed the extension.
PurposeTab replaces your new tab page in Chrome with images of your goals on one side of the screen - and the to-do's/habits to achieve them on the other - so that you don't have to keep track of numerous separate apps, notes, and lists.
It's a personal dashboard and a simple vision board in one place that's easy to access.
There are plenty of other new tab Chrome extensions available, but we believe ours is the best for goal-oriented people that want one simple and easy-to-use tool.
• Upload images that represent your goals with an optional title + date
• Add a daily intention (clears daily @ 12am your local time)
• Add daily habits with optional links (that uncheck daily @ 12am your local time)
• Simple to-do list with optional links / optional due dates
• Simple bookmarks
• Simple notepad
• Toggle some sections on/off in settings
• Runs offline with no need for an account - all data is stored on your computer
• All data (except goal images) syncs between your computers where you're logged into Chrome on (for when you close your session on one computer and move to another). If you're offline, data is still stored locally and syncs when you reconnect.
If you like PurposeTab, please rate us 5-stars here in the Chrome Web Store and let others know about us!
It takes just a few minutes to get set up; you can watch our intro video here: http://bit.ly/purposetab-intro-video-2
Or you can read our short guide to getting started here: http://bit.ly/purposetab-setup
For general inquiries or bug reporting, tweet at us @PurposeTab or fill out this quick form for the fastest response: http://bit.ly/purposetab-inquiry