This extension features some of the great Purple background to make you feel good on your Chrome browser.
1. Shuffle Purple wallpaper every time you open a new tab.
2. Randomize Purple background or favorite it in wallpaper selection panel.
3. Get easy access to popular sites with Google search.
4. Quick access to your emails and social media accounts.
5. Show current date and time automatically.
6. New Note for you to write down your tasks.
7. Easy access to your history websites.
8. Add website to Shortcut panel for quick access.
9. Quick access to Google apps.
10. Quick access to More Themes.
11. Easy Sharing to Social Media.
12. Quick access to Download wallpaper.
13. Enable fun snow, rain, falling leaves, fireworks animation in new tab.
If you have any questions about our Purple wallpaper new tab extension or just want to give us some feedback, feel free to send us a message or write a review! We'd love to hear from you. You can mouse over to Support tab on the extension, then click on "visit the developer's support site" to contact us.
If you wish to remove this new tab extension, follow this steps:
1. Click the 3-dot icon at the top-right corner of your screen.
2. Hover your mouse on More tools then click Extensions.
3. Find the Purple wallpaper extension.
4. Press "Remove"
- OR -
Right-click the extension icon on the extension bar (next to the URL bar) and select Remove from Chrome.