Annotate the web using Pundit Annotator Pro: create semantic annotations on any page, manage your annotations in Pundit Dashboard.
Pundit Annotator Pro is the most advanced tool for semantic web annotation: you can create semantic annotations using text fragments, web pages or DBPedia (Wikipedia) entities. Annotator Pro is the perfect tool for scholars, researchers and journalists who want to exploit the power of semantic web: in fact you can manually create annotations with one or more triples.
Pundit also provides a tool for managing and exporting all your annotations in a central web application.
- Select a part of text
- Choose "Use as subject" from the popover
- Move to the Triple Composer and select a Predicate clicking on the orange box
- Select an Object from the blue box
- Click save
- Review your semantic annotation on the sidebar on the right
- Reply to other annotations with a text note
- Like/Dislike other annotations
- Report annotations in case of harassment
- You can review and manage all your annotations in the Pundit web app here: https://thepund.it/app
- Export and reuse your annotations
Pundit Annotator Pro comes with a default set of Predicates and with DBpedia as Linked Open Data provider. If you need more custom Predicates or more Linked Data Providers please contact us at: email@example.com
This is a Beta version.