Helps extracting Pulse events from Schibsted pages.
Pulse Unicorn borns to help developers implementing Pulse in their Desktop & mobile sites.
It's a Chrome Extension that allows to inspect in a easy way the Pulse Events produced from your site. Developed as DevTool, it follows the same format as Chrome Console.
To open Pulse Unicorn as Chrome Console, you will need to follow (Settings --> More Tools --> Developer Tools) or shortcut (alt+cmd+i).
- Report when Event Validator Endpoint cannot validate the current event.
Features currently implemented:
- Show events sent by Pulse SDK
- Validate schema events through SchemaValidator. Formats, schema & content.
- Allows to copy events to the clipboard, ready to report as an issue in JIRA.
- Sort events by published date.
- Inspect events with EVE.
- Enable DebugMode to send events to Pulse Monitor.