Add search words at PubMed search box.
Confused by tons of journals? Why not speed up your research by IMPACT FACTOR!
Add search words in the search box at PubMed.gov. The words are the ISSNs of the journals, which have the impact factor you specified with the slider.
< UPDATES for version4.1 >
- Added link to InCites CSV export page
< INSTALLATION >
(1) You need to add a csv file. From InCites Journal Citation Reports, export the list of journals as CSV. This may require your registered accout. PIFS can read your CSV if the following conditions are met.
(a) Your CSV needs to have the column names in the 2nd row
(b) Your CSV needs to have the columns of "ISSN", "Journal Name", "Impact Factor". Available aliases are as below.
(b-1) ISSN: "ISSN" # only ISSN is available
(b-2) Journal Name: "Full Journal Title", "Journal name", "Journal Name"
(b-3) Impact Factor: "Journal Impact Factor", "2021 JIF", "2022 JIF"
(#) InCites exports only 600 top results. If you need more results in PIFS, please concatenate the results manually.
and you need to,
(2) Set it in the settings tab.
< UPDATES for version4.0.1 >
- PIFS can read the newer format of exported CSV
< UPDATES for version3.2>
- Added ISSNs are kept in the input box also on https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/.
- PIFS tells if the added csv file is available.
< UPDATES for version3.1>
- PIFS also works on https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- PIFS asks for rating me once in every 10 times adding the query. You can disable this message by clicking "No" in the dialog.
< UPDATES for version3.0>
- Keep the history of queries for reuse.
- Search journals from the results with keywords.