Adds hierarchy and readability to PSU's student DARS reports.
The DARS Formatter will automatically reformat the output of any DARS report created through PSU's banweb services.
The reformatted version has been designed to:
- add visual hierarchy and reduce visual clutter
- make it easier to scan through the information in the document
- quickly find which requirements have and have not been met
- allow users to minimize each section to allow them to focus on smaller amounts of content at any given time
- automatically style reports for better readability and to waste less ink when printing
This extension has only been tested with a small handful of DARS reports and so it may not work perfectly for everyone. Please contact the developer if you have any problems or questions.
DISCLAIMER: The creator of this extension does not claim responsibility for any missing or altered information that may affect a student's graduation status. This extension only formats but does not alter any student information. To ensure that you have all of the necessary requirements, see your academic advisor.