You can use the extension for your own prototyping or to share prototypes. The extension saves your options even when you restart the browser or change the code.
- After installing the extension, right-click on the extension icon and select "Options".
- Specify any hosted CSS or JS file to inject (local files must be hosted under http://localhost/ - security restriction of Chrome)
- It modifies HTTP headers for full prototyping power.
- You can use the extension for your own prototyping or for others to test your prototype.
- The extension saves your options even when you restart the browser or change the code.
Find more information on the extension's website.