Web developer information for Proteus Framework hosted sites
Proteus Framework Tools is an extension that is geared towards web developers. The extension provides information on Proteus hosted websites.
* Shows caching information for the current page.
* Provides a button to turn resource coalescing on and off.
* Shows the name of the current page / component that is mapped to the URL.
** If a specific component within the page is being targeted, the component information is displayed.
* Shows the type of component that is mapped to the URL. This is commonly either a page, script, template, or file server.
* Shows the section name.
* Shows advanced information: unique identifiers for page elements, which installation is being used to serve the site, languages supported, the default timezone, and version information.
* Render tree. The render tree shows information for all the Components that make up the page. This can help track down the Component(s) that are causing a page to not be cacheable.
* Provides links to edit the page and any Components on the page.
* Exposes targeted URLs for custom integrations.
Some features are dependent on being logged into the Proteus backend and having sufficient permissions.