Gives you the play/pause/next track/prev track/volume control for the music player from http://prostopleer.com.
This is a really simple, but powerful player at http://prostopleer.com.
You can easily search and play music, but it's not always convenient to switch between tabs to play/pause music.
This extension gives you the easiest way to play/pause Prostopleer. Install it and you will get access to the play/pause control from the Chromre browser actions toolbar.
In the new 0.4.3.29 version:
- main icons have been chnaged, now they have grey background (should looks better with dark themes)
In the 0.4.3.27 version:
- Repeat button has been added
In the 0.4.2.25 version:
- hides the ads block on the ProstoPleer page
In the 0.4.1.24 version:
- displaying the name of the current track in the exetnsion popup window
In the 0.4.0 version:
- ability to handle volume from the extension popup has been added
In the 0.3.0 version the following abilities have been added:
- now you can handle the player from the extension popup window (play/pause, next/prev track). But, because of this change, the ability to play/pause the player by clicking the extension icon has been lost.
In the 0.0.2 version the following abilities have been added:
- Open the prostopleer in a new tab if there is no such
- Context menu of the browser has been extended with additional items: Play/Pause, Next track, Prev track, Volume. The items allow you to play/pause player, move to next/prev track, set player's volume accordingly.
Thus now you can control the player from the context menu on any page, just right click on any page.
- Icons have been changed to the icons from the "Play and Pause Prostopleer" plugin by dmitriy_blog.livejournal.com, as I like them much than original ;). Many thanks to dmitriy_blog.livejournal.com ;)
Thanks to everyone who has been using this plugin ;).
Please keep writing your comments or leave your suggestions here: