Use your voice to talk to ChatGPT with the spacebar! 🎤
Use the spacebar to use your voice to talk to ChatGPT, instead of typing. Enjoy faster, more fluent conversations not limited by the speed of your keyboard!
0. Use Chrome for best results.
1. Visit https://chat.openai.com/chat
2. Hold Spacebar and talk to chatGPT
3. Customize your language options in the top right by clicking 'Promptheus Options'
Have suggestions or want to team up? Reach out to @dougiesilkstone on twitter
- Further improvements to speech recognition :)
- Bug fixes. Whilst taking a pause whilst speaking, you won't get cut off prematurely anymore, Hold that spacebar as long as you like, and release to send.
- How is it working for you? Added reminder to leave a review :)
- ChatGPT now available in Ukraine! - Updated to include uk-UA language options
- Multi-language Support: Over 40 languages supported now. Select from options in the top right.
- New Visuals
- No more awful bouncing UI
- Laying the groundwork for new features 🎟
- New Feature: Custom Conversation Prefixes 🎟
- Only activates voice when the text input bar isn't focused (now you can type and talk without it crashing!)
- Clicking the extension button in the top right will open up ChatGPT in a a popup so you can browse from anywhere. (Voice is only available by visiting the website directly; iframe issues)