ProjectPlus, the Project Management tool for Agile and KanBan approaches based on the Kanboard app.
ProjectPlus is a tool for lean project management that provides a kanban approach to improve the personal or team productivity. It is based on Kanboard, it increases the collaboration and speed the implementation, and it allows to see the big picture.
It mains feaures are:
- Kanban support like JIRA or Redmine.
- Visual overview of your tasks.
- Drag and drop tasks between columns easily.
- Limit your work in progress to be more efficient. Avoid multitasking to stay focused on your work.
- Search and filter tasks.
- Switch between board, calendar and list views
- Single dashboard for all projects with all important information in one place, your projects, your calendar, your assigned tasks and sub-tasks.
- Work in a team or alone.
- Tasks, subtasks, attachments and comments.
- Break down a task into sub-tasks, estimate the time or the complexity.
- Describe your task by using the Markdown syntax.
- Add comments, documents, change the color, the category, the assignee, the due date.
- Move or duplicate your tasks across projects with one click.
- Automate your workflow to stop doing again and again the same thing manually.
- Change automatically the assignee, colors, categories and almost anything based on events.
- Swimlanes to divide the board into several sections to manage software or anything else.
- Gantt Charts.
- Analytics and Reports to improve your workflow by using the cumulative flow diagram or the burn down chart.
- Time Tracking to see the time spent on subtasks and tasks.
- Free and Open Source software.