Track the overall completion of your Trello-based project by counting cards, scrum points, and checklists.
- Choose which lists to track progress against
- Option to track checklists
- Option to track completed items
- Option to track scrum points *
- Per board settings
- Pre-selects lists based on title
* Supported Point Formats
"Card Title (1.5)" //will count 1.5 points
- Scrum For Trello - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/scrum-for-trello/jdbcdblgjdpmfninkoogcfpnkjmndgje
## Trello Development Board
Be a part of the progress - https://trello.com/b/0QkitWlZ/progress-for-trello
You can follow or contribute to the development here - https://github.com/Cycododge/Progress-For-Trello
This plug-in directly injects code into the Trello page in order to quickly and easily monitor changes to your boards.
## Release Notes
v1.2.4 - 10/25/2016
- Changes for Trello updates thanks to https://github.com/acoppes
- show 5 list items instead of 3
- change the icon for the settings button
- fix an error when viewing a card
v1.2.3 - 2/23/2015
- Updated again to work with Trello updates.
- Fix for progress bar width
v1.2.2 - 1/14/2014
- Updated to work with the new version of Trello.
v1.2.1 - 9/9/2013
- Update percentage again after animation
v1.2.0 - 8/31/2013
- Percentage now calculated by rounding down
- Animated percentage changes
- Can now track against multiple lists
- Counting completed checklist items, now tracks card too.
- Fixed display for settings
v1.1.0 - 8/16/2013
- Add version number to settings menu
- track scrum points
- track checklist items
- separate settings menu from the header
- UI/UX Changes