Make general purpose trackers: progress bars that count time, dates, and anything you want.
[Update: Notification support! Turn off notifications in settings menu.]
This app allows you to create general purpose progress bars. Progress bars are useful for tracking various types of progress. This app allows you to create three:
- Counter: A counter bar is an efficient to see how far you are between two numbers. Maybe you're counting days, or weight loss, or paper word count. With a counter, you manually set what the current progress is.
- Clock:A clock bar counter shows the progress between two dates and times. If you'd like to track how far along you are in your workday or how much of a season has passed, a clock timer can show you.
- Timer:A timer bar functions like an egg timer: you set how long you want it to run for, and it shows the time progress toward that goal.
Give it a try!
- Simpler design
- Notification support! When timer or clock progress bars end, your browser gives you an alert.
- Improved header and card design
- Small design change to give you more room
- Data now syncs to Google account