ProfitSaver - Stop Overtrading. Start Winning. A profitability tool for TradingView® users.
Have you ever had a great trading win streak going only to have a bad day and really hurt your progress? How about making some serious profits at the start of the day only to have a few bad trades wipe out your earlier wins?
ProfitSaver was created specifically for Tradingview® users to prevent just that! It is an overlay specifically designed to protect you from losing more than you can tolerate losing, giving back all those profits you made at the open, or being greedy when you know you should walk away after reaching your daily profit goals.
* Daily Loss Limit: Sets a limit on the most that you can lose for that specific trading session.
* Daily Profit Limit: Sets a limit on the profits that you can make for that specific trading session. This is used to help traders walk away after reaching their daily goal.
* Max Allowable Profit Loss: This feature protects you from giving back all of your profits from earlier in the day. We recommend a max of 50% to ensure you walk away green for the day.
* Automatic Stop Loss : Using a stop loss is ESSENTIAL to protecting your progress and saving your profits. We made it an automatic feature that requires it for each trade.
* User Defined Allowable Trading Period: This feature allows you to define a custom trading window to prevent overtrading and also to discourage trading during low volume periods.
How it Works: ProfitSaver helps you by first asking you to define your trading goals for the day and once any of those conditions are triggered it blocks you from accessing the trading panel until midnight of the next trading day. All of your normal charting features are fully functional so that you can continue to study and do your research.