Display warning when using the production sites
In A beautiful day, you accidentally test on the production system instead of the dev/test systems when coding. This is a way that the incident is to be.
Prodwarn is a browser extension that will warn us when using the production system instead of the dev/test system. It is an open-source software. Therefore, you can contribute for it on Github.
- Add/Edit/Delete a protected site that should be shown the warning message
- Auto fill current site when adding protected site
- Manage protected sites with Group and Site name
- Search protected sites by name, host
- Whitelist warning for page
- Multiple strategy for warning:
- Float Message (default)
- Dialog (Not implemented yet)
- Watermark (Not implemented yet)
- Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Opera.
- fix(firefox): does not display warning after adding the production site
- fix(firefox): does not auto-fill the page info when adding the production site