Sync your shopping cart to a Procurify RFO
What does Procurify CheckOut do?
Procurify CheckOut allows you to shop on your supplier’s website, then with the click of a button, sync the entire shopping cart Procurify. The shopping cart, along with all the item details, syncs to Procurify as an RFO (request for order).
✓ Save Time
Say goodbye to tedious copy-paste of item details into purchase orders.
✓ Accurate Information
Be confident you have the correct item details for purchasing.
Procurify CheckOut is now available for the websites of three popular suppliers for industries such as Biotechnology, Manufacturing, Construction, Technology, Education, and Cannabis.
Which supplier websites can I use with Procurify CheckOut?
• Fisher Scientific (Scientific & Biotechnology) www.fishersci.com
• CDW (Computer & IT: Hardware & Software) www.cdw.com
• McMaster Carr (Manufacturing, Construction & Hardware) www.mcmaster.com
• Westrac (Mining & Construction) parts.cat.com/westrac
How do I start using Procurify CheckOut?
1. Get in touch with your Procurify customer service contact to enable Procurify CheckOut for your company
2. Make sure you’re using Google Chrome as your browser
3. Download the Procurify CheckOut Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store
4. Log-in to the Procurify CheckOut Chrome Extension with your Procurify details
5. Shop on one of the websites above, then sync your shopping cart to a Procurify RFO with the Procurify CheckOut Chrome Extension (it’s as simple as a button click)
What does it look like?
Watch a short video on YouTube showing how Procurify CheckOut works: youtu.be/gQyr17fzQ1I