Because sometimes all you need is a little nudge to keep you on track.
Introducing the Procasti-nah-tor. Powered by Sunsuper
As we continue our mission to help diminish procrastination in the lives of people everywhere, we’ve taken the fight to what is arguably our greatest source of distraction – the Internet.
HELP & SUGGESTIONS
1. To turn on the Procasti-nah-tor, you must already have a page loaded - not a blank tab or still be in the Chrome web store.
2. Click on the Procrasti-nah-tor circle icon in the toolbar. A box will appear - click ‘Turn On'.
3. A text entry form will then appear - enter your keyword and click ‘Keep me on track’. The Procrasti-nah-tor will now start looking for the keyword. You may need to refresh the page in the browser. If the keyword isn’t found on the page – an alert will appear after about 15 seconds.
4. To turn the tool off, click on the Procrasti-nah-tor circle icon in the toolbar - click ‘Turn Off’.
5. Single tab browsing session is recommended - not multiple tabs open.