After you install PrivateVpnBrowsing, the extension makes Yahoo! your default search engine.
The PrivateVpnBrowsing extension provides you with an all-in-one package to secure your online privacy. Along with detecting search activity that may be tracked and linked to your personal information, and redirecting it to an untracked and safe private search engine,.
Turn your search private by just type 'p' then TAB then search the query and get the results you looking for.
Some of our features
• Quick and Easy search.
• Safer search.
• No tracking.
• Clean design and easy to use.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper righthand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: