With Private Searching you can perform private online searches using an anonymous search engine as well as easily switch between…
With Private Searching you can perform private online searches using an anonymous search engine as well as easily switch between search engines.
When you install Private Searching, your default search engine becomes Yahoo!
To do a private search, you need to press ‘P’ and Tab in your Chrome search box.
Then, you need to type your desired search in the Chrome search box, and you get search results that contain the words you typed.
To choose your search engine, click on the Private Searching icon in the Chrome extension bar in the top right-hand corner of the browser.
Private Searching, or the private search engine, will not store or share with other search engines any information about the search you make using the extension.
For example, if you use Private Searching to search for “diet pills”,
neither Private Searching will give you results of Private Searching nor any other search engine will have this information.
Search the web without tracking your search history or any personally identifiable information without tracking your search history or any personally identifiable information
Some of our features
• Quick and Easy search.
• Safer search.
• No tracking.
• Clean design and easy to use.
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right hand corner and installing the Private Searching extension,
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper righthand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: