Provides you easy access to a private search engine while changing your default search engine to Yahoo!
Your default search will be changed to Yahoo!
Private Browsing gives you the ability to perform safe untracked searches.
Upgrade your online experience with the best untracking browsing extension.
After you install the extension, you can give it a go:
1. Type 'P' and then click 'Tab' in your Chrome search box.
2. You are now on safe from tracking search mode - you can look for whatever you want.
Private Browsing, or the private search engine, will not store or share with other search engines any information about the search you make using the extension.
Search the web without tracking your search history or any personally identifiable information without tracking your search history or any personally identifiable information.
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right hand corner and installing the Private Browsing extension, you agree to install this extension,
You also agree to receive updates and upgrades. At any time, you can uninstall the extension.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper righthand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) Click on "Extensions" in the drop down menu.
4) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: