Save your websites, where no one can see them!
What's new in Private Bookmarks 1.4:
* Added bulk delete to options page
* Added ability to backup/restore bookmarks and settings
* Added shorcut key to add to private bookmarks
* Added ability to reset extension
* Multiple bug fixing
What's new in Private Bookmarks 1.3:
* Fixed bug when adding bookmarks from popup menu
What's new in Private Bookmarks 1.2:
* Added new languages: Portuguese, Spanish and French (if you can help translate Private Bookmarks to your native language, please contact me)
* Bug fixing
This extension adds a button to your browser toolbar. Click to open and set a new password or login if you already have one set.
After that, you are able to add websites by right-clicking on a page or by opening the extension and clicking "Add to private bookmarks".
Private Bookmarks gives you the ability to save your bookmarks where no one can see them. It's password protected, so you're safe.
- Add more languages (if you can help translate Private Bookmarks to your native language, please contact me)