Redirects Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google Maps, Reddit & Google Search requests to privacy friendly alternatives.
★ More Info: ℹ️
• Nitter - https://github.com/zedeus/nitter
• Invidious - https://github.com/omarroth/invidious
• Bibliogram - https://github.com/cloudrac3r/bibliogram
• OpenStreetMap - https://wiki.openstreetmap.org
Allows for setting custom instances, toggling all redirects on/off and more.
The code for this web extension is available on Github - https://github.com/SimonBrazell/privacy-redirect.
★ Donate: 👨🏻💻
If you like this extension and are financially able please consider buying me a coffee to show your appreciation and support the continuation of the project.
☕️ https://www.buymeacoffee.com/SimonBrazell ☕️
🍻 https://liberapay.com/SimonBrazell/donate 🍻
★ What's New in This Version (v1.1.46): 🆕
• Disable search engine redirects by default, sorry for any pain caused by this...
• Redirect Google search engine results to a selected provider.
• Added more providers to the Reddit redirect options (e.g. teddit, snew, libreddit).
★ Permissions: ℹ️
• Please note, access to all website navigation events (all URLs), not just the target domains, is required to allow embedded video redirects to occur. At this time I know of no other way to achieve iframe redirects, happy to hear some suggestions on this though 🙂