Redirects Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google Maps requests to privacy friendly alternatives.
★ More Info: ℹ️
• Nitter - https://github.com/zedeus/nitter
• Invidious - https://github.com/omarroth/invidious
• Bibliogram - https://github.com/cloudrac3r/bibliogram
• OpenStreetMap - https://wiki.openstreetmap.org
Allows for setting custom instances and toggling all redirects on/off.
The code for this web extension is available on Github - https://github.com/SimonBrazell/privacy-redirect.
★ Donate: 👨🏻💻
If you like this extension and are financially able please consider buying me a coffee to show your appreciation and support the continuation of the project.
☕️ https://www.buymeacoffee.com/SimonBrazell ☕️
★ What's New in This Version (v1.1.20): 🆕
• Fix overflowing inputs on some platforms.
• Stop redirecting "View on ..." links for Invidious & Bibliogram platforms.
• Add support for more maps embed cases.
★ Previous Version (v1.1.3): ℹ️
• Fixed embedded video redirects.
Note - Unfortunately this required an increase in permissions to listen for and redirect requests coming from within sites other than just the target domains e.g. 'All URLs'