Redirects Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and more to privacy friendly alternatives.
★ More Info: ℹ️
• Nitter - https://github.com/zedeus/nitter
• Invidious - https://github.com/omarroth/invidious
• Bibliogram - https://github.com/cloudrac3r/bibliogram
• OpenStreetMap - https://wiki.openstreetmap.org
Allows for setting custom instances, toggling all redirects on/off and more.
The code for this web extension is available on Github - https://github.com/SimonBrazell/privacy-redirect.
★ Donate: 👨🏻💻
If you like this extension and are financially able please consider buying me a coffee to show your appreciation and support the continuation of the project.
☕️ https://www.buymeacoffee.com/SimonBrazell ☕️
🍻 https://liberapay.com/SimonBrazell/donate 🍻
★ What's New in This Version (v1.1.49): 🆕
• Add Wikiless support.
• Italian translation fix.
• Redirect Norwegian Google Translate.
• Instance changes.
• See commit history for full list of changes - https://github.com/SimonBrazell/privacy-redirect/compare/v1.1.48...v1.1.49.
• A big thank you to everyone who submitted PRs!
★ Permissions: ℹ️
• Please note, access to all website navigation events (all URLs), not just the target domains, is required to allow embedded video redirects to occur. At this time I know of no other way to achieve iframe redirects, happy to hear some suggestions on this though 🙂