Client support for Privacy Pass anonymous authorization protocol.
This extension provides unlinkable cryptographic tokens for websites that support the Privacy Pass protocol. For example, these tokens can be used on Cloudflare-protected websites to redeem a token instead of solving a CAPTCHA.
How it works?
Privacy Pass Providers: Cloudflare and hCaptcha
1. Click on the extension icon, and click on top of one of the providers.
2. One page will open with a CAPTCHA to be solved.
3. Solve successfully the CAPTCHA and the extenison will get some tokens.
1. When a page shows a CAPTCHA from one of the providers,
2. if the extension has tokens, the browser uses a token to pass the provider's challenge without any interaction.
3. Otherwise, the user must solve the CAPTCHA, which grants some tokens for future use.
See FAQs and Known Issues section: if something is not working as expected.