Manage privacy settings, data deletion, quickly access page in incognito mode, manage cookies and monitor network traffic.
Privacy manager extension provides an interface for user to easily manage the privacy settings.
Extension gives ability to manage cookies in popup window, have ability to always filter cookies list with active tab domain cookies, to use that ability you need to allow optional host permissions.
User also can manage network traffic in popup window - collect http headers and also block user agent data to be sent via request, to use that ability you need to allow optional host permissions.
Extension also gives user ability to manage current privacy settings:
- blocks third-party sites from setting cookies.
- automatically fill in forms settings management.
- Omnibox search requests management.
- Enable safe browsing in case if the option is disabled by another extension (if safe - --- - browsing is enabled Chrome does its best to protect you from phishing and malware).
- Search suggestion management.
- Enable or disable correct spelling service.
- Translate service switch.
- Hyperlink audition management.
- Manage whether chrome must allow sending referer headers with requests.
- Network prediction management.
- Alternate error pages management.
Extension also gives ability to manage deletion of current browser data during browser startup:
- Clear browser cookies.
- Clear websites appcaches.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser download list.
- Clear browser file system.
- Clear browser stored data.
- Clear browser history.
- Clear websites IndexedDB data.
- Clear websites local storage data.
- Clear plugins data.
- Clear stored passwords.
- Clear websites WebSQL data.
Privacy manager also gives ability to quickly open active tab in incognito window.