Manage privacy settings, browsing data deletion, quickly access page in incognito mode, manage cookies and monitor network traffic
Privacy Manager is completely free and open source chrome extension for data transparency and control.
Privacy Manager can help you with:
* Privacy Management
* Cookie Management
* Browsing data deletion on browser start
* Network monitoring
Privacy Management - Extension provides ability to manage current privacy settings (Enable/Disable):
* Blocks third-party sites from setting cookies.
* Hyperlink auditing management.
* Manage whether chrome must allow sending referrer headers with requests.
* Show alternate error pages or not.
* Automatically fill in forms settings management.
* Enable or disable 'OK, Google' to start a voice search
* Enable or disable password saving
* Enable safe browsing in case if the option is disabled by another extension (if safe - --- - browsing is enabled Chrome does its best to protect you from phishing and malware).
* Enable or disable safe browsing reporting
* Search suggestion management.
* Enable or disable correct spelling service.
* Translate service switch.
* Network prediction management.
* Web RTC IP handling
Browsing data deletion on browser start:
* Clear websites appcaches.
* Clear browser cache.
* Clear browser cookies.
* Clear browser download list.
* Clear browser file system.
* Clear browser form data.
* Clear browser history.
* Clear websites IndexedDB data.
* Clear websites local storage data.
* Server-bound certificates.
* Clear stored passwords.
* Clear plugins data.
* Clear service workers
* Clear websites WebSQL data.
Cookie Management - is a tool for managing cookies (to use the tool you need to allow optional host permissions inside of the extension):
* View cookies attached to domains
* Filter cookies by domain
* Add/create cookie
* Modify cookie
* Delete single cookie
* Delete cookies from specific domain
* Delete All cookies
Network monitoring - User also can manage network traffic in popup window - collect http headers and also block user agent data to be sent via request, to use that feature you need to allow optional host permissions.
Issues and feature requests: https://github.com/Privacy-Managers/Privacy-Manager#reporting-bugs-suggestions-and-questions
Help me translate: https://github.com/Privacy-Managers/Privacy-Manager#translations