Hides your messages until you hover over them.
The Privacy Extension For WhatsApp™ Web hides your messages from unwanted glimpses until you hover over them. In the search bar, you can disable the blur effect on all messages manually and specify what elements to blur.
- All messages in chat: Blurs all messages in the current chat.
- Last messages preview: Blurs all message previews on the left.
- Media preview: Blurs all images, videos, ... in separation from the text.
- Media gallery: Blurs all small icons of images, videos, ... while viewing an image, video, ...
- Text input: Makes the color in your input field lighter to make it hard to read.
- Profile pictures: Blurs all profile pictures.
- Group/Users names: Blurs all group and usernames.
- No transition delay: Allows you to turn off the delay before revealing an item on hover.
- Unblur all on app hover: Unblurs all elements when you hover over the WhatsApp Web app.
Quick Toggle: You can quickly toggle the blur in the settings or with a keyboard shortcut (Default: Alt+X).To change this navigate to: "chrome://extensions/shortcuts"
WhatsApp is a trademark of WhatsApp Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This extension is an independent project developed by Lukas Lenhardt and has no relationship to WhatsApp or WhatsApp Inc.