Privacy Badger protects you from trackers as you surf the web!
Privacy Badger blocks spying ads and invisible trackers. It's there to ensure that companies can't track your browsing without your consent.
The extension is designed to automatically protect your privacy from third party trackers that load invisibly when you browse the web. We send the Do Not Track header with each request, and our extension evaluates the likelihood that you are still being tracked. If the algorithm deems the likelihood is too high, we automatically block your request from being sent to the domain. Please understand that the algorithm's determination is not conclusive that the domain is tracking you (or not tracking you!)
Nothing can stop the Privacy Badger from eating cookies when it's hungry!
Privacy Badger is a project of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
* Read and change data on all websites you visit:
* This is so that privacy badger can detect and block trackers on websites you visit. We are not ironically (or unironically) spying on you!
* Change your privacy related settings:
* This is so that we can turn off some privacy invasive defaults that chrome has.
* Manage your downloads:
* This is needed for privacy badger to be able to back up it's settings!
* Rework DNT policy rechecking to only happen during browsing. Eliminates
needless rechecking of unlikely-to-be-visited-again domains. Should further
mitigate CPU issues.
* Fix DNT policies to only apply to specific domains they are posted on
* New translations (Ukrainian)
* Improved translations (Simplified Chinese, Italian)
* Fix "trackers" link on popup and options pages
* Fix broken site (sharepoint.com)
* New Translations (Czech)
* Translation Updates
* Fix bug in DNT policy re-checking code
* Rate limit DNT checking to one request per second
* Fix issue with multiple DNT checks at once for a single domain
* Fix cookieblock updating issue
* Fix popup width issue
* Fix DNT hash updating issue
* Fix toggle switch issue
* Automated tests now also run on Firefox
* Other minor bugfixes and broken site fixes