Chromebook printing from Printix cloud print management service.
Print to Printix managed printers from Chrome.
Printix is a productivity extension for Google Chrome that allows users to print from their Chromebook using Printix managed printers that connect to Wi-Fi or a wired network. Printing is enabled on Printix managed printers that support PDF and are configured to print via the cloud.
The Printix extension for Chrome OS, requires an existing Printix subscription and enables an IT admin with a Printix administrator account to easily deploy and manage printing with Printix.
How to deploy Printix for Chromebook
1. Install the extension
2. Sign in to the Google Admin console (admin.google.com).
3. Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
4. From the Admin console dashboard, click Device management.
5. On the left, click Chrome management.
6. Click App management.
7. Select the extension Printix.
8. Select the category User settings to deploy Printix for users who sign in with an account in your G Suite domain.
9. In the Orgs section on the left, click the organizational unit where you want to deploy Printix.
10. Check Force Installation.
11. Click Save.
Sign in to Printix
• Automatic registration of the user happens the first time the user sign in.
• The user signs in with their G Suite work or school account.
• Passwords are handled entirely by Google.
• The G Suite email domain is not recognized by Printix. Please sign up for Printix.
• The G Suite email domains are associated with multiple Printix subscriptions. Please contact your administrator.
• The G Suite account is not recognized by Printix. Please try again.
Problems? Questions? Suggestions? Email email@example.com