Print passwords and other information from your LastPass vault.
Passwords want to be printed.
To use this extension,
1. Log in to your LastPass account (using a Chrome browser)
2. Locate the Print My Password icon in the Chrome tool bar,
3. Press on that icon.
4. LastPass will again ask you to login; do so.
5. LastPass will export your vault to a web page; Print My Passwords will
reformat the information.
- Filter entries by Note Type (password, bank account, etc.)
or by the groupings you have set up in Last Pass.
- Choose whether to show or hide passwords, account numbers and PINs in the
- Arrange the printout by Group, by Note Type, or alphabetically.