Track the Princeton Election Consortium's Meta-Analysis
This extension puts an icon in your browser that, when clicked, will show you the up-to-the-minute status of the election(s) being tracked by Dr. Sam Wang's Princeton Election Consortium Meta-Analysis.
- Link to most recent blog post by Dr. Wang
- When the meta analysis was last updated
- Projected Democratic and Republican totals (votes, Senate seats, etc)
- Popular Vote Meta-margin
- Prediction of November election outcome
- Current graphic aids, which may include meta-analysis history for the campaign, an electoral map, and win scenario histogram.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the icon to see a condensed summary.
Neither this extension nor its author are affiliated with Princeton University, the Princeton Election Consortium, or Dr. Sam Wang.
10/01/2016 - Fix 'undefined' in title text
07/11/2016 - Update location of map image again
07/05/2016 - Update location of banner and map image
06/14/2016 - Update graph and map images, update background refresh interval to 8 hours, update URL of output summary
09/05/2014 - Updated to work with 2014 Senate race
09/26/2014 - Badge text now properly handles GOP meta-margin lead
09/29/2014 - Badge text now condensed to fit better
10/13/2014 - Bugfix for meta-margin for badge (something changed at PEC)
03/01/2015 - Update to show Obama net approva/disapprove graph. Drop "More" info from footer.