Compare prices across the European Amazon(r) stores.
When viewing a product on Amazon, Price Snoop will show you just how much it costs on the other Amazon stores and allow you to navigate between them with a single click. You'll also be able to see whether a product that's unavailable on your favorite Amazon store is sold on the other stores, and at what price.
Price Snoop currently supports all European Amazon stores: amazon.co.uk, amazon.de, amazon.fr, amazon.it, amazon.es, and the newly released amazon.nl.
== 1.6 ==
• Added support for Amazon Netherlands
== 1.5 ==
• Updated to support the latest version of Chrome
== v1.46 ==
• Fixed price detection for flash deals and items with Amazon promotional discounts
== v1.45 ==
• Fixed the Price Snoop icon not showing up anymore
• Items which are only available from third-party sellers are now supported
== v1.44 ==
• Fixed the Price Snoop icon not being added to Black Friday lightning deals
== v1.43 ==
• Fixed the issue with the currency conversion rates failing to load
== v1.42 ==
• Removed Amazon affiliate id
== v1.41 ==
• Improved price detection for items sold by merchants
• Fixed an issue when the Snoop icon would not be displayed for unavailable items.
== v1.4 ==
• Updated to support Amazon's latest design
• Various performance improvements
== v1.33 ==
• Fixed the issue caused by European Central Bank's url redirect (ecb.int redirects to ecb.europa.eu)
• Improved the support for products that come in multiple versions.
== v1.32 ==
• Added the ability to convert GBP prices to Euro.
== 1.21 ==
• Added the ability to return to the previously visited Amazon website after navigating to a new one.