PriceHack: Amazon price history & book arbitrage tool. Scan Amazon for underpriced books that can be resold at a profit.
PriceHack allows you to profit on Amazon in two ways:
1. Publishing a range of price history data for all books directly on the Amazon page.
2. Scanning Amazon search results and detecting underpriced books that can be bought cheap on Amazon, and resold back on Amazon for a profit (online book arbitrage).
Price history analytics function
PriceHack embeds the following data several places on Amazon:
1. 12-month average used price.
2. 12-month average Amazon price.
3. 12-month average new price.
4. Average price this month last year.
5. Date of highest recorded price in last 12 months (used, new, & Amazon).
6. Date of lowest recorded price in last 12 months (used, new, & Amazon).
Online book arbitrage function
PriceHack scans every page as you search Amazon, compares all book results against our Amazon pricing history database, and detects any book that is severely underpriced.
This allows you to quickly identify books with temporarily low prices, that can be later resold at their true market value.
PriceHack makes it even easier: With our "no scroll" page scan feature, PriceHack publishes the total number of underpriced opportunities at the top of each page, allowing you to quickly search Amazon for profit opportunity.
PriceHack is two powerful online sourcing tools in one: Price history analytics so you always know the true value of your books, and an underpriced book finding tool to find quickly profitable books to resell.