Save business listings from OpenStreetMap. Presto is a powerful way to generate leads
Presto Map lead extractor helps you extract business listings from OpenStreetMap.
FOR WHOM AND WHY
Is your business targeting small businesses: Restaurants, bars, grocery stores, garages, hairdressers, small clothing shops, art galleries, and so on?
If that's the case, you've probably found yourself spending COUNTLESS hours browsing the Web building a prospection file. Emails, websites, addresses, and phone numbers are scattered all over the place, and, if not an intern, YOU will have to spend precious time gathering them before you can even get started prospecting.
This is the modern equivalent of "Take the phone book, go to 'A' and start dialing".
Using this software and data from maps, you can:
* Find leads literally at any place in the world
* Quickly filter and analyze leads in Excel
The app is not magic. It extracts all available data from Online maps. Without this software, you can do it manually or hire a virtual assistant to do this job.
📍 Extract listings from Open Street maps (OSM)
📊 Download as Excel with proper column types or in CSV
✨ The resulting spreadsheet contains 22 columns including phone numbers, venue name, and address (both English and localized variants), website, average rating, etc.
Please note: this app is freemium software. You can use a limited version for free or upgrade for unlimited usage. The download feature is limited to the recent 40 records.
NOW TO USE
1) Click on the “puzzle” icon at the toolbar. Find Presto’s icon and pin to the toolbar for quick access.
2) Go to https://overpass-turbo.eu/
You can use any Oversee gateway - https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Overpass_API
3) Perform search by pressing “Run” - the query language is described there: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Overpass_API
4) See the number of results increasing over the toolbar icon
5) Download all records collected by clicking the “Download records” button in the extension’s popup
5.1) Clear results if you don’t need them and want to collect from scratch
If you see that your queries are slow on the web it could break Presto functionality.
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The OpenStreetMap is a trademark of the OpenStreetMap Foundation, and is used with their permission.
This product are not endorsed by or affiliated with the OpenStreetMap Foundation.