This extension allows you to play mobile game Press Your Luck on desktop PC from the task bar icon.
=== How does it work? ===
1. Click on the extension icon on the top right corner
2. Click on Play Now.
3. Download and Install game emulator.
4. Launch game
=== Uninstall / Disable Extension ===
To remove or disable the extension from your Google Chrome browser, please use the directions below. For assistance, please contact this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Find the 3 vertical dots icon in the top right of your Chrome web browser.
2) Click on "Settings".
3) Find and click on "Extensions".
4) Look for the "PressYourLuck" extension.
5) To disable, slide the blue button to the left.
6) To remove, click on the “Remove” button, close and restart the browser for the changes to take effect and the extension to be uninstalled.
=== Game Features ===
1. Fun and challenging trivia questions.
2. Chance to earn more points or lose them all if you’re unlucky in pressing the button.
3. Simple and easy-to-understand gameplay.
=== How To Play ===
1. You start the game with 3 spins and 4 trivia questions that you need to answer correctly to earn points and additional spins.
2. If you answered wrong, there’s no penalty but you don’t earn points or spins.
3. After the questions, you get to spin for additional points or prizes.
4. If you land on a Whammy, you lose all your points.
5. If you get 4 Whammies, you lose the game.
=== Disclaimer ===
This is an unofficial extension to the game Press your Luck. All credits belong to the respective developers.