Enhance the Infusionsoft dashboard by turning numbers into buttons and generate PRESS THIS buttons to replace links.
Enhance your Infusionsoft dashboards with
- Buttons instead of numbers
- A dark background for ease of viewing
- Numbers which you can turn red if you want them to
- Change the colour of headers depending on priority
- A more easily accessible refresh button
- A better placed close button
- Clickable links in saved searches
- Opens in new tabs to retain the dashboard or saved searches
- Tabs to make your dashboard easier to manage
HOW TO CREATE TABS
To create tabs, include square brackets and a name within the title of a widget, for it to appear on that tab. Eg [STATS]
All widgets with [STATS] in the title will appear within that tab.
Widgets can feature under multiple tabs Eg [STATS][FINANCE]
All widgets will appear under the ALL tab
Tabs are arrange in alphabetical order
HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOUR OF HEADERS
To change the colour of headers, you just need to add a different character into the title:
Blue - Standard, so you don't need to add anything
Red - Add a *
Grey - Add a _
Any Colour - Add brackets and the hexidecimal code (#333333)
HOW TO MAKE THE BUTTONS TURN RED
If a number needs actioning, you can turn them read to make them stand out. To do this simply add the phrase "Get these to 0" in the title or include a @ symbol.
If there's a specific number you don't want turning red, include a ~ in that specific stat title.
HOW TO TURN LINKS INTO BUTTONS
If you want to turn links within saved searches into buttons, simply add [X] to the title of the custom field.
PLEASE NOTE - These changes only affect Custom Statistics and if they don't take effect straight away, just refresh the whole page.