Automatically fill job applications and track your job search
Graduates from schools using Prentus or jobseekers with a Prentus plan can zip through the job search thanks to our Job Auto-Fill & Tracker.
Once your profile is set up on Prentus, you can use this extension to automatically fill in job applications on a host of websites. No more re-entering the same information 1000 times.
To set up the extension, go to your Job Tracker in Prentus (or your school's careers platform). Then click the Settings icon to view your ID. Copy and paste this ID into the extension to connect your account.
You can use the auto-fill on the following sites currently:
To use Auto-fill:
1. Right click anywhere on the webpage you are filling out your job application on.
2. Click on Auto-fill Details to pull data from your account for the fields.
You can then track jobs you find or applied to using the extension. This will add it your Job Tracker to help you stay on top of your job search. Job tracker currently works with:
To track a job:
1. Click on the Prentus Chrome Extension icon.
2. Job details will automatically be gathered. Confirm they are correct and add any other information you want.
3. Click Add Job to confirm.
For any questions, feedback, or bugs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
And if you love having Prentus as part of your job search, please leave a review and tell the world!