Prayer Times including all year timetable for any location in the world. Including prayer time notifications.
A prayers timetable for all Muslims that uses geolocation features (Lat and Long) to get the exact current pray time. Prayer time athan calculations exist for both Shia and Sunni. You can customize which method to use in the options window. There is athan support as well, it will play custom athan sound when a prayer time is ready!
FOLLOW ME ON Twitter: https://twitter.com/mohamedmansour
SOURCE CODE: http://goo.gl/lc40 (GitHub)
The pray times are calculated in real time, it calculates it internally. It doesn't use an online service to get the prayer times, it works offline and algorithms are implemented natively.
- French (Contributed by Taha)
- Russian (Contributed by Dmitri)
- Want more? Email me to help out!
- The reason for physical location permission is for Geolocation.
- Notifies you before every prayer by popup notifications. Customizable.
- Athan support, you can hear the athan playing before every prayer.
- Countdown badge to know when the next prayer is. Customizable.
- Does not use the internet for prayer times. The extension computes it.
- View the whole month prayer timetable, and navigate between months.
- You can customize the time formats either 24-hour format or 12-hour format.
- You can change the prayers calculation method.
- You can choose any time domain, from Imsak till Midinight.
- You have an option to manually change your location or use HTML5 Geolocation.
- Shows the Hijri date.
- Translation support for multiple languages.
Currently, you can choose from the following calculation methods:
- Leva Research Institute, Qom, Iran
- Iran - Institute of Geophysics Tehran University
- University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
- Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), USA
- Muslim World League, Saudi Arabia (MWL)
- Umm al-Qura, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- Egyptian General Authority of Survey
- Allow custom calculation methods to adjust timings.
- Implement Athan support, which is configurable by the user.