Easily access prayer times and see how much time is left until next prayers.
✔️ Free, lightweight and open source: github.com/smartazanclock/ptx
✔️ Displays prayer times based on your location or any location you enter.
✔️ Icon shows remaining time and turns red in the last hour (can be turned off).
✔️ Works silently, does not call adhan.
✔️ Handles DST (Daylight Savings Time) changes automatically.
✔️ Displays remaining time for iftar during Ramadan.
✔️ Offsets can be defined for each prayer time and the Hijri date.
✔️ Hanafi Madhhab late Asr time option is available.
✔️ Displays one-third, midnight and last-one-third indicators during Isha.
Following calculation methods are available:
• Islamic Society of North America
• Muslim World League
• Egyptian General Authority of Survey
• Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah
• Türkiye Diyanet İşleri Başkanlığı
• Algerian Ministry of Religous Affairs
• Tunisian Ministry of Religous Affairs
• France UOIF - 12 Degrees Angle
• France - 18 Degrees Angle
• Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM)
• Kementrian Agama Indonesia (KEMENAG)
• London Unified Islamic Prayer Timetable
• Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura
• Moon Sighting Committee
• United Arab Emirates (UAE) / Dubai
• University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
• University of Tehran
We hope, inshaAllah, that it helps you organize your day better and you never miss a prayer!
🕋 🕌 🌷 🤲
If you are interested in setting up an adhan clock for yourself please check out smartazanclock.com. It's a free service.