مواقيت الصلاة بشكل جديد, بسيط و متعدد الاستخدامات | Prayer times in a New, Simple and Feature-rich way.
*للغة العربية اذهب الى https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/ilgdpdpcpfljnjlhdifjmihifcmmdboo?hl=ar
The extension's features:
In addition to displaying time and date (regular and Hijri) you can also:
- Know how much time left to the next Prayer on the Extension icon. Ex. (2:17 means two hours and seventeen minutes left).
- Choose display language (English or Arabic).
- Choose your exact location from the map to maximize Prayer times accuracy.
- Multiple choices of the Athan (Short Athan - Nasser Al Qatami, Full Athan - Nasser Al Qatami, Full Athan - Alharam Almaki or No Athan).
- Setting a reminder before and/or after Athan with the desired time and the desired method (Alarm tone, Desktop Notification or both).
- Multiple Themes to choose from.
- Choose either Shafii Madh'hab or Hanafi Madh'hab to calculate the Asr time (Most Muslim countries use the Shafii Madh'hab).
- Isha time fixed in UAE, thanks @iraqius
- The error message
"Prayer times weren't fetched successfully. Please try again later."
pops up in non-arab countries because we use a third party service to get some geographical information about the location, when the service is down we can't calculate prayer times for your location. We apologize for this error and we are working on it.
*Error fixed by using a backup third party service in the case of the main one is down.
Happy Ramadan, and may allah accept your fasting and forgive your sins ISA.
Changes in v1.0.9:
- NaN error fixed, we apologize for the delay, Thanks @Mamdoh, @Omar, @Amer
If you experience the same error again or any other error tell us and we will fix it ISA.
- Time and prayer times in Libya work correctly, thanks @محمد مسعود if you still get an error please describe it in detail and we will fix it ISA.
- Isha time fixed in Saudi Arabia, thanks @بنات.
Developed By Internetplus