PracticePanther.com is a simple, easy to use, and secure law practice management software for solo practitioners and law firms. Get…
PracticePanther.com is a simple, easy to use, and secure law practice management software for solo practitioners and law firms. Get started with a 7 day free trial.
What does it do?
Helps you and your firm manage your clients and matters. Keep track of your billable time and expenses. Bill your clients with professional looking invoices and get paid by credit card online.
Why should lawyers and firms use it?
Most attorneys use a combination of programs and methods to manage their firms. From Google Calendar, to Outlook, Excel, Word, Quickbooks, and more - it can get a bit overwhelming. With PracticePanther, you can do everything all-in-one.
What the extension does?
1. Instantly search any name, number, or email address in your database.
2. Create a new client, time entry, task, event, matter, invoice, payment, and more in 1 click.
1. CRM (customer relationship management)
2. Time Tracking & Expense Management
3. Billing & Invoicing
4. Conflict Search
5. Matter & Case Management
1. Client management. Create notes, tasks, & reminders.
2. Shared calendar that syncs with Google, Apple, & Outlook.
3. Send invoices & bills.
4. Matter & case management.
5. White label branding with your own colors and logo.
6. Secure document storage.
7. Visual reports.
8. Categorized expenses.
9. Automated payment reminders.
10. Unlimited custom fields.
11. Invoice in any currency or language.
12. Import contacts from Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, MSN, Live, Outlook, Mac Address Book, and Excel.
13. Accept payments with PayPal, Stripe, & Authorize.net
14. Encrypted by 128-bit military grade security.
Try a 7 day unlimited free trial today (no credit card or setup required) at http://www.practicepanther.com
Terms of Service: http://www.practicepanther.com/terms/
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.