Adds new features to favorite players: track info notifications, controls outside of browser window, and list of recently played.
– Displays info about now playing song, podcast, video, etc.
Familiarizing with a new genre or band? PoziTone will show you track info (its name, artist name) via a pop-up notification on every track change.
– Easy player control outside of browser window
Want to stop/resume playback, mute/unmute, switch track or add it to playlist? It is as easy as one, two, three! Do it with one click from the pop-up notification or with the help of keyboard shortcuts!
– List of recently played
What track played five minutes ago? PoziTone keeps information about the last 10 tracks played.
. . .
Supported online media players:
– SoundCloud | soundcloud.com (full version of site)
– Google Play Music | play.google.com/music
– AudioAddict network:
– Digitally Imported | di.fm (DI, DI.FM, or DI Radio)
– RadioTunes | radiotunes.com
– VK | vk.com | new.vk.com (audio, full version of site – old & new)
– VGM Radio | vgmradio.com
– Odnoklassniki | ok.ru (audio, full version of site)
– Online radio 101.ru (stations' main player)
More to come...
. . .
Supported via external modules:
(An external PoziTone module is a standalone extension which is able to provide PoziTone features by communicating directly with PoziTone behind the scenes.)
– YouTube embedded player – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/youtube-embedded-player-p/bajalgkbfjloemafmkiheboebghhibbg
– SoundCloud Widget – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/soundcloud-widget-poziton/fpkahopapmbodflbcjpdejckahglfmdl
– Sovyatnik – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sovyatnik-pozitone-module/ihdoljplikdgegdooeohfmgaaabcbmpn
. . .
Alt+Shift+D — “Add track to playlist”.
Alt+Shift+P — “Stop / Play”.
Alt+Shift+M — “Mute / Unmute”.
Alt+Shift+Q — “Show notification”.
Alt+Shift+F — “I like it!” (not preset).
Alt+Shift+N — “Next track” (not preset).
Alt+Shift+B — “Previous track” (not preset).
Alt+Shift+A — “Increase sound volume” (not preset).
Alt+Shift+Z — “Decrease sound volume” (not preset).
Alt+Shift+R — “Activate the extension” (not preset).
. . .
This extension does not read, change, store, or transmit any of your personal data (e.g., logins, passwords, messages, contacts) from any of the sites or your computer in absolutely any form.
. . .
Are you a developer?
Want to add a support for your favorite player and publish it as a PoziTone module under your name? — https://github.com/PoziWorld/PoziTone-module-API
. . .
We appreciate your feedback!
Please share your ideas. – http://feedback.pozitone.com
Don't be shy to ask questions. – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug reports are valuable! – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pozitone/bdglbogiolkffcmojmmkipgnpkfipijm/support
We like praises, who doesn't? :) – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pozitone/bdglbogiolkffcmojmmkipgnpkfipijm/reviews
. . .
PoziTone on social networks:
– PoziTone on VK — https://vk.com/PoziTone
– PoziTone on Twitter — https://twitter.com/PoziTone
– PoziTone on Facebook — https://facebook.com/PoziTone
– PoziTone on Google+ — https://plus.google.com/+PoziTone
– PoziTone on Odnoklassniki — https://ok.ru/group/54738320621596
– PoziTone on 101.ru — https://101.ru/?an=User_Info&userId=709962
– PoziTone on Instagram — https://instagram.com/PoziTone
– PoziTone on GitHub — https://github.com/PoziWorld/PoziTone