Remove eBay sponsored items and more search features
This free web browser extension tool provides value added information right within your eBay search page.
When searching for items on eBay, PowerSearcher might remove these from your result page:
- auction items without any bid.
- items sold by seller without any feedback or low rating (*).
- excessive delivery shipping fees.
- sponsored or promoted objects (sponsored ads are also removed from item content and category pages).
- custom dismissed objects list.
- custom dismissed sellers list (*).
- objects having reserve price, and reserve price is not met (resource hungry).
- stock or duplicated image (quick heuristic err on the side of caution).
- custom keywords based on setting list. Filtering is case insensitive, doesn't split on space and uses item description if available.
Within eBay search result page, PowerSearcher might display:
- price with shipping cost included.
- item description as provided by seller (resource hungry).
- smaller items: slightly shortens margins and thumbnail max height to display more items per screen.
- view seller profile: adds a direct link to seller profile page (*).
- infinite scrolling: loads next search pages up front to provide continuous mouse wheel scrolling experience (resource hungry).
- grab extra space: allocates more space for item content display (works with or without adblocker).
- persist left panels collapse state: configuration accessible in main configuration panel.
- average price calculated with displayed items.
An additional panel is added on the left side to your eBay search screen in order to set filters on or off within.
* Note: (*) needs option 'Load seller info from item page' to be turned on, for ebay.com.
* Note: depending on if you are not logged, searching through sold items or using specific ebay site, some features might be disabled.
* Note : extension only works in 'list' mode, not in 'gallery' mode.